Our instruments will reduce the cost and complexity of cell sorting and will be easy to operate, marking a step-change from jet-in-air sorters and eliminating the need for expert operators. In addition, the cell sorting process will be enclosed in a microfluidic cartridge, eliminating the risks associated with biohazardous aerosols, contamination and cross-contamination and enabling novel cell sorting applications.
Our First Product: Highway 1
A cell sorter for every lab: a benchtop instrument with low-cost disposable cartridge; fully automated for the non-expert user.
- 43,000 per second cell processing rate
- Sterile fluidic cartridge
- 1 laser, 2 x scatter, 4 x fluorescence
- Benchtop, small footprint, no sheath fluid
- Fully automated: load the cartridge, set the gates, walk away
- No aerosols; no cleaning, no contamination, no cross-contamination
Our pipeline of products for specialist applications:
- Highway 16: high-throughput sorting (cell processing rate 2.5 billion / hour)
- Highway GMP-1: the single-stream sorter for the clinic
- Highway GMP-16: therapeutic sorting of large batches of cells
Please contact us if you would like to collaborate with us on new applications.